Safety Measures & Information For Our Guests
We here at Petro’s Paradise at Beach Cove Resort always want to maintain the highest Safety Measures as a clean, safe environment for all of our guests and staff. We are excited to welcome you to Myrtle Beach. Below are procedures and extra measures being taken at our resort as well as important information for your stay with us. Please note that the following procedures and guidelines have been put in place in the interest of the safety of our guests and staff.
The City of North Myrtle Beach’s Safety Measures has mandated that masks are required for patrons within retail establishments and personal services businesses. While masks are not required within the resort, aside from restaurants, we strongly encourage all guests to wear masks while using the elevators, or anywhere else where maintaining adequate social distancing is not possible. If you are planning to visit other municipalities during your stay, ordinances may vary based on location.
Additionally, the governor of SC requires face masks at entertainment businesses such as, but not limited to, theaters and stadiums as well as at restaurants.
• All cleaning equipment will be cleaned and disinfected daily.
• Housekeepers will wear gloves at all times while cleaning and will discard gloves upon completion of cleaning each unit.
• All high-touch points will be cleaned thoroughly between guest stays, including door handles, locks/latches, light switches, all desks and counters, coffee maker, telephone, TV remote, clock radios, drapery pulls, lamps, bathroom handles, toilets and toilet seats, waste cans, and all floors.
Good news! Because you have book directly with us you get V.I.P. treatment!
You do not go to the front desk to check in, you skip the line and go straight to your already prepared slice of Paradise. ( Suite # 519 )
Simply follow the instructions given when you book your stay. Also, included will be where to park, how to get to suite # 519 and a set of instructions with the keycode door lock.
• Social distancing will be promoted.
• Plexiglas partition will be installed at the front desk in front of each station
• Due to close proximity necessary in guest elevators, we recommend that facemasks or other appropriate protection is worn while riding the elevators for your safety and the safety of others.
• Your room will be made up with fresh, clean linens and towels prior to your check in. Exchange of towels, bed linens and other amenities will be provided upon request only during your stay.
• Please trade dirty linens in to get clean linens if required. (By contacting the number provided.)
• Trash will be emptied upon request only. ( By contacting the number provided)
We are hoping to have as many resort amenities open as possible but keeping the safety measures of our guests and staff in mind, certain outlets or amenities may be limited or unavailable.
Pools & Water Features:
Our pools are open daily from 9 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. Our in Door Pool and Lazy River are heated.
The following safety procedures will be in place:
• Lounge chairs will be spaced 6 foot apart for social distancing.
• Signage will be placed around the pool areas with important pool guidelines from DHEC.
• Chairs will be sanitized regularly.
*Pool towels are not available. Please note that tubes will not be available for the lazy river ride at this time. Guests may bring their own tubes/floats to use in the lazy river. Floats must be of reasonable size. Once Beach Cove Resort floats are available, guests will not be permitted to bring their own tubes.
All individuals utilizing the pool area are asked to adhere to social distancing and COVID-19 protocol. Please note that those entering the pool take full personal responsibility for doing so, and all owners and guests are expected to cooperate for the safety of all.
The following amenities are currently available for guest-use with safe social distancing measures:
• Guest Laundry Facilities
• Beach Access
• Vending Machines
• Racket Ball
• FREE parking deck parking
The following amenities are currently unavailable:
• Inside Bar
Beaches are open and can be enjoyed with social distancing in mind.
Note, check with each individual business you are interested in visiting for their operating plans and current hours.
A sampling of area attractions that are currently open include:
Myrtle Waves Water Park, Wild Water & Wheels, Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, Broadway at the Beach, Barefoot Landing, The Market Common, Duplin Winery, WonderWorks, Soar+Explore Zipline, Ripley’s Aquarium, Ripley’s Believe it or Not, Rockin’ Jump, Myrtle Beach SkyWheel, Board & Brush safety measures safety measures
*Subject to change.